This kit contains the Cura1 Wristband Alarm Transmitter and the Cura1 ActiveCare LED Pager – See below for more information
The Cura1 wristband alarm transmitter kit allows for a resident or patient to move freely around their own home and call for assistance with their wireless wristband alarm transmitter.
Simply program the wristband into the Active Care Pager and give the user their wristband to wear.
When the user presses the red button, the carer will be notified via the Active Care Pager.
The wristband alarm transmitter kit offers up to 50 meters range between the wristband and pager, however this could be less depending on obstructions.
This wristband transmitter features:
- Large rubber button
- Standard buckle strap for patient to wear around wrist or can be worn on lanyard
- Replaceable battery with projected 1-year life
- Splash resistant
Wristband Technical Specifications:
- Operating frequency 433 MHz
- Typical Operating Range: 50 m*
- 3 V lithium battery (CR2450) allowing 1 – 2 years life
- Dust & water resistant to IP65
- Dimensions: 46 x 34 x 13 mm
- Weight: 25 g
- Operating Temp: 5°C to 40°C
- Medical Device Immunity: EN 60601-1-2
*The range of wireless devices may vary and be dependent on your specific environmental conditions.
The Active Care Pager features:
- Can be programmed to monitor up to 3 wireless Cura1 devices
- Vibration and tone selection for hard of hearing
- Auto-reset when paired with a 2719 transmitter
- Direct signalling from wireless devices for use in home care environments
- Easily cleanable buttons for a hospital setting
Pager Technical Specifications:
- Operating frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Power requirements: 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 83 x 55 x 26 mm
- Housing material: Durable ABS plastic
- Net Weight: 65 g (without batteries)
- Operating temp.: 5°C to 40°C
- humidity: < 90%
- More details here