The Safe Life 4G Personal Alarm has many features. Press the SOS button and the device will send out an SMS message to up to 10 pre-programmed mobile phone numbers. This will alert your carer network that you need help. The SMS message will also inform the carers where you are located using Google Maps. When the carer responds by calling into the pendant, this incoming call will be answered in speaker phone mode automatically without the user needing to push any buttons.
Alternately, if preferred the pendant can immediately dial the first carer and then subsequent carers after the emergency SMS has been sent.
Important note for pacemaker users : Consult your doctor prior to using this product – more information here
Caring for people with extra needs
Locating: When caring for someone who may wander, text “LOC” and the Safe Life Pendant will respond by sending you a location report via Google Maps. This can also be done via the mobile APP.
GEO Fence: Set a Geo Fence (or multiple). When the pendant breaches the invisible boundary the carers will receive an SMS message alerting them.
Falls Detection: By turning on the falls detection sensor, all pre-programmed contacts will receive an SMS message when a fall has been detected.
Inactivity Monitoring: When activated the no movement detection will initiate an alarm if the pendant has been stationary for a preset period of time. Whist the device in on charge in the dock the no movement is temporarily inactive.
SIM Card and Programming – What’s included in your purchase?
When we receive notification of your purchase we will contact you in regard to the programming your device and for authority to activate the SIM card in your name. This means your device will be ready to turn on and use when you receive your parcel.
We supply the device with $35 prepaid credit. The SIM account credit will not expire for 365 days unless you use it all before the expiry date. It is important to monitor the SIM card usage to ensure the SIM account has credit allowing the device to remain operational. This is monitored online.
Your Safe Life Pendant will be delivered programmed with an active SIM card in your name with $35 credit on a 365 day, prepaid Plan. It is important to also monitor the SIM account in case the $35 credit is used before the 12-month period has expired. The device will not work without funds on the SIM account.
After 365 days any remaining credit will be lost and you will need to re-apply more funds.
Wholesale customers please note: Free SIM Card, programming and free freight only available to retail customers.
All in One Smart Docking Station, Charger and Fixed Location Hub
The Safe Life 4G Personal Alarm comes complete with a bedside docking charger. As the pendant is placed in the dock the announcement, “Your alarm is charging” is sounded.
There is also the ability to fix a GPS co-ordinate location into the docking station, so that when you’re at home this set location will be reported if an alarm is activated. This is particularly good if you live in an apartment complex as GPS locating via satellite works best outdoors.
Lone Workers and other OH&S Applications
The Safe Life Pendant is excellent for people working alone, duress and other OH&S applications click this link to find out more.
Smart Phone APP (Optional)
The Safe Life 4G Personal alarm can be used with a mobile phone APP so that you may live track and program from the application rather than text messages. However please note – The app is a paid subscription
Other features include:
- Telstra 4G network
- Accurate GPS positioning with WiFi and Bluetooth back up
- A Bluetooth docking hub for in door location
- Falls Detection
- Light weight & Waterproof to IP67
- For use in the community and at home
- Money back 14 Day trial period (See conditions)
- No monitoring fees. Monitored by friends, family and neighbours
- Professional monitoring is also available. Ask us for a recommendation
- Receive SOS Alarm by way of SMS message and phone call – No APP needed!
- Optional Mobile phone tracking and programming APP available
- Alarm and low battery voice announcements via pendant
- Easy to re-program
- Personalised out-going Emergency SMS message
- No movement Alarm
- Optional Alarm Clock
- Hands-free two way voice contact
- Programmable with up to 10 emergency phone numbers
- Friendly support staff in the Safe Life office
- Overall Battery Life: approx. 5 yrs minimum (replaceable battery – just call us!)
- Rechargeable battery & low battery reporting via text message alerts
- 2-3 days battery life, less if “Live Tracking” via APP
- Dimension: 61mm * 44mm * 16mm
- Weight: 53g
- Waterproof up to IP67
- 1 year warranty
- 4G Network
Personal Alarm for Elderly
Press a Button and Call for Emergency Help With Our Personal Alarm for the Elderly
Purchase a personal alarm for the elderly from us and enable a loved one or retirement village residents to get in touch when they need assistance, from anywhere and at any time. We offer 3G and 4G pendants with GPS positioning to provide safer aged care and lessen your concern. Discover our product range today.
The Importance of Pendant Alarms for the Elderly
Many frail seniors appreciate the sense of safety and peace of mind provided by a personal, panic, or medical alarm. Having one makes them feel more secure, whether they’re at home, live in a senior citizens’ facility, or are out and about doing their daily shopping or visiting friends.
- Personal and medical alarms for seniors provide non-invasive ways for Australians to remain independent while feeling reassured that they can do what they wish with confidence because help will be at hand whenever they need it. Diverse models and brands may vary; however, they share similar features, such as one-button options, which are lightweight and waterproof.
- We have different types of personal alarms you can use in various ways. We supply seizure and fall prevention alarms, incontinence sensors, the opportunity to keep track of wandering residents, bedside safety crash mats, and emergency call systems for home use, community homes, and medical centres.
- Our Safe-Life personal 4G medical alarm with GPS positioning can monitor the whereabouts of children, persons with dementia, and those with ailments or disabilities. Health professionals in senior citizen facilities can ensure the wellbeing and safety of inhabitants and keep everyone secure.
Allow friends and family to know that you are safe by wearing one of our durable, responsive, easily accessible products while going about your business.
Products Related to Our 4G Emergency Pendant
We offer merchandise that monitors and provides aid in all circumstances. Please talk to us if you need solutions for a unique situation. We will do what we can to find an answer for you if we cannot modify one of our available products.
- We supply commodities from top brands, several of which are Australia designed and made, together with our Safe-Life brand.
- Get in touch if you want to know more about our new generation lone worker alarm. Council-, security patrol-, construction-, farm- and mining workers, kids, service people who travel alone, teachers, uber drivers, and many who work in retail purchase this device.
- Discover our home care-, hardwired and wireless bed and chair pad kits, floor mats, out-of-bed sensor beams, and accessories.
You will find an online treasure chest of information regarding our company, the manufactured goods we supply, and what we can do to assist home caregivers, healthcare facilities, and senior citizens.
More About Our Safe-Life Options
Consider studying our range of products, their varying features, specifications, and applications, and view our informative online videos to find the one that will work best for you and your circumstances.