Use of a Repeater for Extended Range
By placing a repeater between where a call point or other transmitter is located and the pager the range can be extended up to 300 meters or more depending on the terrain.
This is ideal for large facilities or where the residents and carer are geographically well spaced apart. Also for apartment buildings where there may be a lot of concrete and steel reinforcing.
Click here to view the UHF Repeater Part No: N-TX-SAL-RPT-UHF
Features & Benefits
- No Computer or expensive headend equipment required
- Range of 100 Meters between transmitters and pager
- Call only - pager sounds until cancelled
- Range extender available – Double the range
- Simple to install - Delivered fully programmed
- Add additional devices easily
- Compatible with all accessory devices offered by Safe Life
- Easy battery replacement – CR2032 Lithium
- Operates on 450 Mhz UHF m frequency