CURA1 WIRELESS CURTAIN PIR SENSOR – iBeam
The iBeam wireless Curtain PIR fits to the wall beside the bedhead or across a door way in a purpose-built swivel wall mount bracket or in the Ezystand 2723 (sold separately). The iBeam is easy to install and can be moved from room to room with ease.
On / Off switch to conserve battery life when not in use. Low battery indicator. Works with other cura1 cordless devices. Accepts plug pack (optional).
For both in home and care facility use, this device requires a Wireless Cura1 monitoring device to be used such as the (A-CBM-02) Cordless Falls Monitor, (A-CL-MULTIPORT or A-CL-MULTIPORT-02 – facility use only) Cordless Multiport Receivers or the (A-CURA-LED-PAGER) Active Care Pager.
iBeam Technical Specifications:
- Detection range: 5m (approx.*)
- Wireless range: 30m*
- Power supply: 6-12V DC, 300mA &/or 3 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Battery life: 6 months with normal usage
- Housing material: ABS plastic
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 78mm x 81.5mm x 38.5mm (includes bracket)
- Weight: 100g (not incl. batteries)
- Operating temp: -25°C to 55°C
- Relative humidity: <85%
- Standby current consumption: 1mA
- Alarm condition current consumption: 20mA
- Operating frequency: 433Mhz (TX) (Not supervised)
- Transmission strength: < 10mW