CURA1 WIRELESS CURTAIN PIR SENSOR - iBeam
The iBeam wireless Curtain PIR fits to the wall beside the bedhead or across a doorway in a purpose-built swivel wall mount bracket or in the Ezystand 2723 (sold separately). The iBeam is easy to install and can be moved from room to room with ease.
On / Off switch to conserve battery life when not in use. Low battery indicator. Works with other cura1 cordless devices. Accepts plug pack (optional).
For both in home and care facility use, this device requires a Wireless Cura1 monitoring device to be used such as the (A-CBM-02) Cordless Falls Monitor, (A-CL-MULTIPORT or A-CL-MULTIPORT-02 - facility use only) Cordless Multiport Receivers or the (A-CURA-LED-PAGER) Active Care Pager.
- With a new integrated speaker, it is no longer essential to pair it with a receiver as it can now work as a stand-alone ("LOCAL") audible alarm.
- A new Pause / Reset button allows carers to assist the person being cared for without setting off the alarm. It also serves to reset the alarm when the audible alarm is used.
- Setup and testing is improved with the front status LED now remaining illuminated when the iBeam is transmitting a signal.
- The iBeam is automatically paused for 10 seconds after being switched on, giving the carer time to exit the detection zone if necessary.
Our iBeam with a narrow detection zone and wide wireless compatibility remains one of our most popular products. When combined with the 2723 EzyStand, the iBeam becomes even more versatile and user-friendly, perfect for busy facilities and home care environments needing a movement detection alarm that is easy to use and portable (iBeam can be battery and / or mains powered).
iBeam Technical Specifications:
- Detection range: 5m (approx.*)
- Wireless range: 30m*
- Power supply: 6-12V DC, 300mA &/or 3 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Battery life: 6 months with normal usage
- Housing material: ABS plastic
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 78mm x 81.5mm x 38.5mm (includes bracket)
- Weight: 100g (not incl. batteries)
- Operating temp: -25°C to 55°C
- Relative humidity: <85%
- Standby current consumption: 1mA
- Alarm condition current consumption: 20mA
- Operating frequency: 433Mhz (TX) (Not supervised)
- Transmission strength: < 10mW