WIRELESS FLOOR MAT WITH TRANSMITTER
Wireless Floor mat with transmitter are the replacement items of existing Wireless floor mat (see: A-MAXI-MAT-CL) or as extra parts for the Cordless monitor (see: A-CBM-02).
The Cura1 Wireless Floor mat with transmitter are used for the aid of falls prevention within aged care facilities in home care.
The Floor mat will detect pressure when a resident attempts to leave a bed or chair by placing their feet onto the mat.
The Wireless floor mat has a "yoga" style top and is warm under foot.
The mat can be surface cleaned as required using warm water and ordinary cleaning solution.
Set up is simple and can be stand alone for home care or used as part of a nurse call system.
- 1220 x 610 mm
- Discreet transmitter pocket
- Soft Yoga top material
- suitable for residents and patients between 30 kg to 200 kg.
- Surface cleanable
- Sleek edges to avoid trip hazards
- 68 x 55 x 14 mm
- 20 meters transmitting distance (depending on the structure of the facility or home.)
- sleep mode function.
- Status/in-use LED indication
- On/off switch
- small sleek design
- 433 Mhz frequency