Cura1 Wristband Alarm Transmitter
The Cura1 wristband alarm transmitter kit allows for a resident or patient to move freely around their own home and call for assistance with their wireless wristband alarm transmitter.
When the user presses the red button, the carer will be notified via the pager or monitor.
The wristband alarm transmitter kit offers up to 50 meters range between the wristband and pager/monitor, however this could be less depending on obstructions.
This wristband transmitter features:
- Large rubber button
- Standard buckle strap for patient to wear around wrist or can be worn on lanyard
- Replaceable battery with projected 1-year life
- Splash resistant
Wristband Technical Specifications:
- Operating frequency 433 MHz
- Typical Operating Range: 50 m*
- 3 V lithium battery (CR2450) allowing 1 – 2 years life
- Dust & water resistant to IP65
- Dimensions: 46 x 34 x 13 mm
- Weight: 25 g
- Operating Temp: 5°C to 40°C
- Medical Device Immunity: EN 60601-1-2
*The range of wireless devices may vary and be dependent on your specific environmental conditions.