PreAlert Cordless Bed Pad
The PreAlert Cordless bed pad is uniquely different from other Bed Alarms. It gives an early warning when a patient or resident sits or rolls to the edge of the bed, providing a caregiver more time to prevent a potential fall. In addition, the pad has a delay zone in the centre area to help minimise false alarms. 15 Month warranty & comes with transmitter.
PreAlert Cordless Bed Pads are smarter than conventional bed sensor pads. Their extended warranty, integrated design and multi-zone detection features make them a popular choice for Occupational Therapists and anyone working in a home care environment.
Available standalone (with transmitter) or as a kit – see options & descriptions on the dropdown menu.
Default delay setting in the center greatly reduces the incidence of false alarms.
Repositioning in bed, e.g. rolling over onto one side, will not cause an alarm.
Sensor pad starts the alarm when the patient sits up and moves toward the edge of the bed.
This early alert helps prevent falls in hospitals, aged care facilities and in the home.
PreAlert Cordless Bed Pad Features:
- Provides early warning when a patient or resident sits on the edge of the bed
- Guaranteed 15 month warranty
- Comes with transmitter & Rubber Band & Clip Set
- Simple operation and maintenance
- No more cords between monitor and pads
- Vent holes in the neck reduce the risk of moisture ingress
Early Alert Cordless Bed Pad Technical Specifications:
- Cordless Pad Transmitter (included) has 50 m* range
- Cordless Pad Transmitter uses 433 MHz operating frequency
- Dimensions 760 x 255 mm
- Centre delay zone to help prevent false alarms
- Made from easy to clean, non-allergenic soft PVC
- Recommended weight range for reliable operation: 40 – 200 kg