The BetterLiving Mobile Shower Commode was made particularly for places such as elderly care facilities, community centres, and home health settings.
The frame and its major components are constructed from corrosion resistant aluminium and powder coated for extra protection. All accessories, including pins, nuts and bolts are constructed with corrosion-resistant materials to help ensure the strength and longevity of the product when used as intended.
- Multi-function design for improved usability
- Universal fitment suits most toilet types
- Height adjustable for improved ergonomics and fitment
- Padded accessories for user comfort
- Corrosion-resistant construction materials
- 4x lockable castors for improved safety and stability
- Swing back arm supports for easy transfer
- Enclosed pan and lid with improved spill protection
- Flip-up footrests with removable leg support
- Flatpack design for compact and easy storage and/or transport
This mobile shower commode is designed primarily for indoor use. It is suitable for wet areas nut not pools and similarly corrosive environments. It is not suitable to be fully submersed in water.
It is not designed to be used as a wheelchair and should only be used for short transfers in the intended usage environment.
The maximum occupant weight, also known as safe working load of this product is 136 kilograms, as stated on the manufacturer's label. This safe working load should not be exceeded in any circumstance.
The mobile shower commode should only be used and maintained in accordance with the instructions in the user guide.
Betterliving mobile shower commode Compliance
- ARTG Number: 176831
- Australian Standards: AS/NZS 3973:2009
- Warranty: 1 year
- Colour : White
- Product weight : 12KG
- Overall height : 930-1005 mm
- Overall width : 550 mm
- Overall depth : 840 mm
- Seat Height : 495-570 mm
- Seat Width : 440 mm
- Seat depth : 435 mm
- Width between armrests : 450 mm
- Castors : 4 X Lockable
- Frame : Aluminium
- Safe working load : 136 kg
- Conforms to : AS/NZS 3973:2009
ARTG : 176831
Warranty : 1 Year
Measurements are approximate only