The BetterLiving® Fixed Height Raised Toilet Seat provides extra height to a standard toilet, making it easier for people with limited mobility to transfer to and from the toilet.
Ideal for travel or temporary use, the BetterLiving® Fixed Height Raised Toilet Seat is easy to attach and remove and offers some added height to the standard toilet seat to make it easier to sit down and get up. Ergonomically designed and featuring a flip-up lid for improved appearance and increased hygiene, the one-piece moulded seat is gently contoured for maximum comfort for the buttocks. It has no seams or joins which might otherwise scratch the skin.
The BetterLiving® Fixed Height Raised Toilet Seat sits directly on the toilet bowl, with an angled base that sits firmly within the bowl to ensure the seat remains secure and stable at all times. The seat has a front and rear recess for improved access and is treated to be both stain and odour-resistant, making it easier to keep clean.
The seat attaches directly to the bowl's rim, with a clamp at either side that can be tightened with a turning knob at either side. This makes it super easy to attach and remove the toilet seat raiser whenever needed, so great to take when travelling.
Available in two heights to suit individual user needs. Please make a selection from the drop-down menu above.
- Ergonomic, contoured one-piece seat with lid
- Adds height to standard toilet for easier access
- Ideal for travel or temporary use
- Smooth, gently contoured surface
- Tapered flange with front and back recess for easy hygiene access
- Flip-up lid for improved hygiene and appearance
- Stain and odour resistant
- Easy to secure with two hand-adjustable brackets
- Maximum user weight: 130 kg
- ARTG Number: 176831
- Australian Standards: AS/NZS 3973:2009
- Warranty: 1 year