If you’re a thrill-seeker who loves venturing into the wilderness or a seafarer who enjoys the vastness of the ocean, having an emergency tracking device is a must-have. And when it comes to personal locator beacons, the ACR ResQLink 400 PLB stands out from the crowd with its sophisticated features and robust build.
The ACR ResQLink 400 PLB, a compact and lightweight yet incredibly powerful device, is designed to ensure your safety during your outdoor adventures. This technologically advanced personal locator beacon provides peace of mind to explorers and adventurers globally by offering a reliable way to send distress signals from anywhere in the world.
One of the most striking features of the ACR ResQLink 400 PLB is its ability to connect directly to the global satellite network. This allows users to send their GPS coordinates and unique identification number directly to search and rescue services in case of an emergency. It also has a built-in strobe light which enhances visibility for rescuers during low-light situations or at night.
The ACR ResQLink 400 personal locating beacon is not just for extreme adventurers. It's a vital piece of kit for anyone who might find themselves in a situation where they are beyond the reach of regular mobile phone signal. Whether you're hiking in remote areas, sailing offshore, or simply travelling in unfamiliar territories, having this personal locator beacon with you could make all the difference when time is of the essence.
In Australia, where the wilderness is both beautiful and treacherous, the ACR PLB Australia has been hailed as one of the most reliable safety devices. Australian explorers acknowledge its reliability and durability - it's made to survive harsh environments! It is waterproof, shock-resistant and able to withstand extreme temperatures, making it suitable for all types of adventures.
The ACR ResQLink 400 PLB also comes with a self-test feature that allows you to check its functionality before you head out for your adventure. This feature provides confirmation that the device is working properly and can perform its task when needed most.
The ACR ResQLink 400 Personal Locator Beacon isn’t just a device, but a promise of safety wherever your adventures take you. Its compact form doesn’t compromise on its functionality, making it a prime choice for hikers, boaters, and explorers alike.
- GPS and Galileo GNSS: Equipped with superior GPS technology and Galileo GNSS, the ResQLink 400 ensures your precise location is relayed to rescue teams, facilitating a speedy rescue operation.
- Robust Build: Crafted to endure the harshest of conditions, the ResQLink 400’s sturdy construction is built to last, ensuring it remains functional in extreme environments.
- Simple Activation: A quick twist and push of a button is all it takes to activate the beacon. Your call for help alongside your coordinates is sent to the nearest rescue centre, ensuring swift assistance.
- Long Battery Life: The ResQLink 400’s battery is designed for longevity, offering a 5-year battery life with 24+ hours operational life**, providing a reliable source of power, and thus, peace of mind on all your escapades.
- Self-Test Capability: The built-in self-test feature allows you to regularly check the device’s functionality, ensuring it’s ready to work when you need it the most.
- No Subscription Required: The ResQLink 400 comes with no subscription fees, making it a cost-effective choice for your safety.
- Built-In Buoyancy: With its inherent buoyancy, the ResQLink 400 is an ideal companion for water-based adventures, ensuring it stays afloat and accessible.
- Visibility Features: The integrated strobe and infrared strobe enhance visibility, aiding rescue personnel in locating you, especially in low-light conditions.
- Global Coverage and MEOSAR Compatible: Benefit from global coverage and MEOSAR compatibility, expanding the range and efficiency of search and rescue operations.
- Compact and Lightweight: The small and lightweight design of the ResQLink 400 makes it a convenient addition to your gear without adding bulk.
- Multi-Function Clip System: The included multi-function clip system ensures easy attachment to your gear, enhancing accessibility and convenience.
- 24+ hours Operational Life: Based on test reports from an accredited laboratory, the ResQLink 400 provides an operational life of over 24 hours, ensuring you have a reliable line of communication in emergencies.
What's in the box
Why the ACR ResQLink 400 Personal Locator Beacon is a Wise Choice
The ACR ResQLink 400 isn’t just a beacon; it’s your safety assurance during every adventure. With its reliable performance and easy operation, it's an indispensable piece of gear for those who dare to venture. The trust in knowing that you are always within reach of rescue personnel allows you to explore with confidence.
In conclusion, the ACR ResQLink 400 PLB is more than just a safety device. It's a lifesaver that provides peace of mind to individuals who love to explore and enjoy the great outdoors. Whether you're in Australia or anywhere else in the world, having the ResQLink personal locator beacon by your side gives you the assurance that help is just a signal away.
ACR ResQLink 400 Specifications
Product Name: ResQLink 400
The ResQLink 400 is a buoyant Personal Locator Beacon designed without a digital display, offering a compact and reliable safety solution for adventurers.
Model Identifier: PLB-400
Whether you are hiking, camping, rock climbing, snowmobiling, skiing, fishing, or enjoying water activities like boating, canoeing, kayaking, and paddle boarding, the ResQLink 400 is your go-to safety companion.
- Length: 4.52 inches (11.48 cm)
- Width: 2.03 inches (5.16 cm)
- Depth: 1.49 inches (3.78 cm)
Weight: 144 grams (0.317 lbs)
Battery Type: Non-hazardous Lithium batteries (LiMnO₂)
Operation Class: Class 2, operational at temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C)
GPS Capabilities: Features a multi-constellation receiver utilizing both GPS and Galileo GNSS for accurate positioning.
- Storage Temperature: Ranges from -22°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
- Operating Temperature: Ranges from -4°F to +131°F (-20°C to +55°C)
Battery Maintenance: Replacement required after 5 years or post-emergency use, whichever occurs first.
Activation Method: Manual activation
Buoyancy: Yes, inherently buoyant
Operational Duration: 24+ hours (based on accredited laboratory testing)
Warranty Period: 5 years
- Can withstand depths of 16.40 feet (5m) for up to 1 hour
- Can withstand depths of 33 feet (10m) for up to 10 minutes
Certifications: Approved by Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, and compliant with Europe RED standards
The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) oversees the registration and use of these devices in Australia. Registration is free and easy, and it's a crucial step because it allows AMSA to contact you or your emergency contacts to verify the distress signal and gather additional information to assist in the rescue.