Cura1 Universal Chair Pad Wireless Kit - For Home Use
The Cura1 Universal chair pad wireless kit is equally effective for the home as in the professional environment.
The chair pad will inform a carer as the resident lifts themselves off a seat.
Supplied without the interconnecting leads and power pack, which are not required for home use, the monitor is portable and operates from batteries for up to 6 months.
- 1 x Universal chair pad - A-UNI-CP 2691
- 1 x Universal transmitter/battery pack - A-UNI-TX 2720
- 1 x Cura1 3 Channel Cordless monitor – A-CBM-03 2702
- 3 x AA Batteries
- 12 Month warranty on the monitor
- 18 Month warranty on the chair pad & transmitter/battery pack
Features and benefits:
- measures 38 x 25 cm.
- made from non-allergenic soft PVC.
- Vent holes to reduce the risk of internal moisture.
- Modern ergonomic design
- Monitor up to 3 cordless devices simultaneously.
- NO / NC switch in battery compartment
- Comes with batteries
- Alarm memory and auto re-arm
- Amber LED visual alarm indicator
- Battery operated or optional external plug pack (2406)
- Up to 6 months battery life (nominal)
- Easy to access battery compartment
- Can be connected to a nurse call system
- 3 selectable volume levels
- Alerts for lost nurse call connection, lost Pad, lost AC power supply & low battery
- Alerts for low battery in paired bed / chair Pad transmitters
- Status/in-use LED
- on/off switch
- Securely fits inside pad
We can also use the monitor with the Cura1 and Safe Life range of bed and floor mats.