Cura1 Three Channel Cordless Falls Monitor
The Cura1 Three Channel Cordless Falls Monitor can monitor up to 3 cordless pad/ mats or other Cura1 cordless transmitters and 1 hard-wired Cura1 sensor.
3 X AA batteries or plug-pack can power this monitor.
The CBM-03 is a universal dual controller whereby it suits wireless bed, floor and chair sensors and has an adjustable audible alert.
The mobile capability allows for a carer to take the CBM on routine jobs or leave stationary at a nursing station within a 20-50m radius of the pads.
Cura1 Three Channel Cordless Falls Monitor Features:
- Modern ergonomic design
- Monitor up to 3 cordless devices simultaneously.
- NO / NC switch in battery compartment
- Comes with batteries
- Alarm memory and auto re-arm
- Amber LED visual alarm indicator
- Battery operated or optional external plug pack (2406)
- Up to 6 months battery life (nominal)
- Easy to access battery compartment
- Can be connected to a nurse call system
- 3 selectable volume levels
- Alerts for lost nurse call connection, lost Pad, lost AC power supply & low battery
- Alerts for low battery in paired bed / chair Pad transmitters
- DC operation using either a 3 x AA batteries (included) or 6 V plug pack (2406)
- Dimensions 120 x 83 x 35 mm
- Weight 210 g without batteries
- Operating temperature 5 – 40° C, relative humidity < 85%
- Operating frequency 433 Mhz fully supervised
- Volt free normally open relay contact alarm output
- Low battery detection
- Missing AC / DC power supply detection and indication
- Housing: ABS (UL-94HB)