Cura1 Wireless Magnetic Reed Switch Description
The Cura1 Wireless Magnetic Reed Switch is a device you can attach to doors and windows. When the door or window opens, the Magnetic Reed Switch will send an alarm through to a Cura1 wireless accessory monitoring device (not included – See below). The Magnetic Reed Switch also has a built in help button, which when pressed will also send a help alarm to the monitoring device.
- Sends wireless signal when door or window opens
- Built-in call button extends usage options – e.g. use it as a portable panic button
- Double-sided tape included to for easy mounting
- Battery included
- LED alarm active indication
- Operating frequency: 433.92MHz
- Typical operating range: 25m*
- Power requirements: 3V (CR2032 lithium)
- Dimensions of housing (LxWxD): 79mm x 29mm x 12mm
- Dimensions of magnet (LxWxD): 60m x 12mm x 7mm
- Enclosure material: Durable ABS plastic
- Weight: 28g
- Operating temp: 5°C to 40°C
- Rel humidity: <90%
For both in home and care facility use, this device requires a Wireless Cura1 monitoring device to be used such as the (A-CBM-02 2700) Cordless Falls Monitor, (A-CL-MULTIPORT 2544) Cordless Multiport receivers or the (A-CURA-LED-PAGER 3503) Active Care Pager.
It detects when a door opens, but the 3503 Wireless Door Contact has a remarkable amount of uses that can aid in the care of people with dementia.
Here are a few places you can use a Wireless Door Contact in a HomeCare environment:
- Fridge, cupboard or pantry doors
- Perimeter gates & pool fence gates
- Car door
- Shed door
- They can also wear or carry it as an emergency call button