Cura1 Universal Floor Mat Kit – With Wireless Multiport Receiver
This Cura1 Universal wireless kit alerts that a person has exited the bed, or stepped through a door by sending a signal through to the nurse call system when the resident steps onto the wireless floor mat.
The kit includes:
- 1 x Cura1 Universal Transmitter (A-UNI-TX) 2720
- 1 x Cura1 Universal Floor Sensor Mat (A-UNI-MAT) 2692
- 1 x Cura1 Wireless Multiport receiver – (Mini cordless monitor plugs direct to nurse call) (A-CL-MULTIPORT) 2544
For information on the Multiport Receiver, click here.
Video For Multiport Expander
Cura1 Universal Floor Mat Description
The Cura1 Wireless Floor Mat requires the use of A-UNI-TX (Universal Pad Transmitter) or A-UNI-BREAKCORD-USB-RJ10 (Universal Breakcord) in order to detect unassisted movement from a bed.
As a result, this decreases falls in the home and in the aged care industry.
They made the Cordless floor mat from a heavy- duty, non- slip material.
The cordless mat has a discreet pocket to insert the transmitter (A-UNI-TX) into avoiding damage.
The charcoal grey/ Black colour with a “Yoga Top” surface is soft and warm mat under foot.
When a resident attempts an unassisted exit onto the floor mat, the transmitter will send an alarm to the monitor. As a result, alerting the carer to the bedside for help.
The Universal floor mat is available in kits to suit home care and residential age care applications.
Features and Benefits
- Non slip and low profile
- Soft “yoga” top (Polyurethane) and the bottom made from PVC.
- Measures 122 cm x 61 cm
- Portable – can be moved from room to room with ease
- 18 Months Warranty
- Recommended weight range for reliable operation: 30 – 200 kg.