Hardwired Bed Exit Kit - Home Use
The Hardwired Bed Pad Kit for home use is a simple and effective way of monitoring someone prone to falling whose being cared for in the home.
The hard wired bed pad is to an industry standard and is an unobtrusive way of detecting someone attempting to exit a bed. Connected to the monitor it will then alert via melody or alarm depending on the choice of the carer. Options for adding a wireless pager to alert the carer anywhere in the house is also available. For more information on this speak to one of our friendly staff.
By purchasing a chair pad sensor this monitor can also monitor "Out of Chair " making it twice as practical and useful.
Kit contains :
A-BPLB-01 (Bed pad)
Features and specifications:
- Simple to operate
- 760 x 510 mm
- 1 Year life expectancy
- Easy to clean maintenance
- For use with Cura1 BME
- weight range for reliable operation: 30 kg to 200 kg
- Made from soft PVC
- Vent holes which reduce the risk of moisture
- Replaceable Break cord
- Pause mode to attend to a patient without triggering alarm.
- Tamper proof reset option using magnetic caregiver key.
- Choice of tone, and volume control for alarm.
- 0, 2s, and 15min. alarm delay settings.
- Port to connect with nurse call system (NC/NO).
- Operates on batteries or via AC adapter.
- Low battery notification.
- Input lost notification (pad lost, nurse call, AC lost).
- Change pad (SafeTime) indication.
- Comes with mounting bracket, hanger strap, soft cover, reset key and batteries.