Hardwired Safe Life Monitor – For chair, Bed & floor mats
The Safe Life Monitor can be powered by a 9v battery (included) or by power pack and is suitable for all nurse call systems or stand alone use for the home.
The monitor has a default reset which requires the two buttons on the side of the monitor to be pressed simultaneously. This allows for fewer residents to attempt to reset the alarm.
With programmable alarm delay adjustment and volume control for the audible alert, it also includes an adjustable time delay which is useful for limiting false alarm calls as well as a socket for connection to the bedside call-point.
- Comes complete with an assortment of 3 mounting brackets and rubber protective cover
- Works with all brands and sizes of bed and chair pads
- Highly optioned for any requirement
- Comes complete with 9v battery
- Has low battery LED indicator
- DC power supply sold separately
- 6.3 mm cord pendant socket
- Temporary disarm
Note: If connecting to a nurse-call system you will need a 6.3 mm male to male cord (GCORD-1M) and also a double/triple adapter in order to connect multiple devices to the single call-point.