This kit contains the Cura1 Cordless iBeam and the Cura1 Cordless Falls Monitor – See below for more information
Cura1 Cordless iBeam – Curtain PIR Sensor Beam
The iBeam wireless Curtain PIR fits to the wall beside the bedhead or across a door way in a purpose-built swivel wall mount bracket. The iBeam is easy to install and can be moved from room to room with ease.
On / Off switch to conserve battery life when not in use. Low battery indicator. Works with other cura1 cordless devices. Accepts plug pack (optional).
- Detection range: 5m (approx*)
- Wireless range: 30m*
- Power supply: 6-12V DC, 300mA &/or 3 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Battery life: 6 months with normal usage
- Housing material: ABS plastic
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 78mm x 81.5mm x 38.5mm (includesbracket)
- Weight: 100g (not incl. batteries)
- Operating temp: -25°C to 55°C
- Relative humidity: <85%
- Standby current consumption: 1mA
- Alarm condition current consumption: 20mA
- Operating frequency: 433Mhz (TX) (Not supervised)
- Transmission strength: < 10mW
Cura1 Wireless Monitor
The Cura1 Wireless Monitor has the ability to monitor up to 5 cordless pad/ mats or other Cura1 cordless transmitters.
This monitor can be powered by 3 X AA batteries or plug-pack.
The CBM is a universal dual controller whereby it suits wireless bed, floor and chair sensors and has an adjustable audible alert.
The mobile capability allows for a carer to take the CBM on routine jobs or leave stationary at a nursing station within a 20-30m radius of the pads.