The Cura1 ActiveCare LCD Pager 3501 is a versatile tool for a caregiver in either a facility or home care environment.
The large display is convenient for caregivers to read with easily cleanable buttons for a hospital setting.
Options include tone selection for the hard of hearing, wireless reset function for monitors, and direct signalling from wireless devices.
Cura1 ActiveCare LCD Pager Features:
- Large easy-to-read 7-digit LCD screen displays device type and ID
- Can be programmed to monitor up to 9 wireless devices or up to 60 devices if used with the 3500 ActiveCare Console
- Up to 5 simultaneous alarms can be stored in the pager's "Call Review" memory
- Vibration and tone selection for hard of hearing
- Out of range check
- Wireless reset capability
- Direct signalling from wireless devices for use in home care environments
- Easily cleanable buttons for a hospital setting
Setting Alarm Tone
By default the pager is set to “LO” tone but a high frequency tone ”HI” is available to help the hard-of-hearing.
When the alarm condition is active the pager will either vibrate or sound an alarm once (depending on your settings) and then repeat every 30 seconds.
The alarm LED will blink until the pager is reset
Cura1 3501 Pager TECH SPECS:
- Operating frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Typical operating range: 15 - 25 m (dependent on environmental conditions)*
- Power requirements: 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 83 x 55 x 26 mm
- Housing material: Durable ABS plastic
- Net Weight: 65 g (without batteries)
- Operating temp.: 5°C to 40°C
- Rel. humidity: < 90%
*Test the operating range within your building or work environment.
Have someone repeatedly trigger the device while you walk around the building. Note any areas where the signal reception might be poor.