Portable Long Range Transmitter
The Portable Transmitter has a jack for use with pendant cords, paddle pendants, floor mats and bed and chair exit sensors.
Using a Portable Transmitter is often preferred to a Fixed Wall Call Point as it is easier to move about the premises.
Supplied with velcro on one side it can be neatly fixed to the side of the bed or chair and easily moved and re-installed in a new location as the user moves from his bed to a chair for instance.
Ideal for use in small residential care houses and for home care.
Connect a pendant cord or pressure pad pendant cord or a hardwired floor mat or an out of bed sensor beam. Or connect multiple devices by using one of our double or triple adapters.
Transmission range to the pager is up to 100m and each transmitter will have its own identity which is displayed on the pager.
GST Exempt hen supplied for medical alarm purposes.
- Up to 100 meters range
- Greater range with use of range extender
- 4 to 12 month battery life
- Easily moved from one location to another as a user moved about the home
- 12 months manufacturers warranty
- 3 volt 2032 lithium coin battery
- 440-470MHz – UHF
- Dimensions 83 x 54 x 31mm