Cura1 Wireless Handset
Cura1 wireless patient handset with call & cancel buttons and reassurance LED. Works with nurse call (if used with a compatible cura1 receiver) or direct to a pager.
- Green cancel button resets alarm*
- Large rubber button for easy use by elderly patients
- Reassurance LED when transmission is sent
- Red CALL button to trigger alarm for caregiver
- Lanyard clip allows patient to connect with clothes
- Wall mount bracket for when handset is not in use
*Cancel button not available if used with 2544 or 2549.
- Operating frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Typical operating range: 30 m**
- Transmission power: 10 dBm
- Power requirements: 2 x AAA alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 115 x 42 x 25 mm
- Durable ABS plastic enclosure
- Operating Temp.: 5°C to 40°C
- Rel. humidity: < 90%
**The range of wireless devices may vary and be dependent on your specific environmental conditions.