Cura1 Cordless iBeam – Curtain PIR Sensor Beam
The iBeam wireless Curtain PIR fits to the wall beside the bedhead or across a door way in a purpose-built swivel wall mount bracket. The iBeam is easy to install and can be moved from room to room with ease.
On / Off switch to conserve battery life when not in use. Low battery indicator. Works with other cura1 cordless devices. Accepts plug pack (optional).
- Detection range: 5m (approx*)
- Wireless range: 30m*
- Power supply: 6-12V DC, 300mA &/or 3 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Battery life: 6 months with normal usage
- Housing material: ABS plastic
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 78mm x 81.5mm x 38.5mm (includesbracket)
- Weight: 100g (not incl. batteries)
- Operating temp: -25°C to 55°C
- Relative humidity: <85%
- Standby current consumption: 1mA
- Alarm condition current consumption: 20mA
- Operating frequency: 433Mhz (TX) (Not supervised)
- Transmission strength: < 10mW
Cura1 Wireless Multiport Receiver
This Cura1 wireless accessory monitoring device is to be used in place of a cordless falls monitor and g-cord. This device will give the residents room wireless falls prevention and monitoring capabilities.
Plug the Multiport receiver directly into the residents bedside call point via pendant socket.
Via this device you may monitor up to 5 wireless devices and 1 hardwired device simultaneously (including pendant cord OR hardwired floor mat) integrated directly into the nurse call system.